Thursday, October 9, 2008

Nine Years!

Today is Keith and I's anniversary! We have been married for nine years! It really doesn't seem like that long but then it also seems like forever. We have been together for 11 years. I now cannot remember what it was like before I met him. I know God chose him for me and everything that happened that got us together was all His great plan. He has given me three great kids and he always keeps me laughing. Sometimes he's a goofball but that's what I love about him.
Tonight we took the girls and went to Texas Roadhouse. Zack is spending the night at his friends. We had a great dinner and I even got to have a strawberry margarita! It was yummy!



Kaylee took this picture of us after dinner tonight.




On another note is this what the future is going to be like with a teenage girl? Kaylee has become quite the poster collecter!




No comments: