Thursday, October 16, 2008

Family Bowling Day!

On Saturday we went bowling with some of our friends. They do rock and bowl where they turn on blacklights and play music. We had a blast! The kids were on one lane and adults on the other. We ended up teaming up guys against girls. I had my best bowling night ever! I think I got a 135. It came down to the last frame and I lost it. We put up a good fight and we will have a rematch in the near future! Here are a few pics from that night:
The guys pointing at their winning score.

Keith and I

Our friends Trish and Tom ( sorry these are so small!)

Trish and I (and Kayla)

Avery and Shae

Kaylee and Kayla

Zack man!

Avery bowled a couple frames

Kaylee got her first strike that night!

We all had a great time and are looking forward to the rematch!

No comments: