Thursday, October 23, 2008

Field Trip!

Today the kids and I had our field trip to the police station. They had a great time looking at the police car and all the equipment. I think my kids were a little bored since they have seen all this many times on base. Avery of course didn't like the siren!






After the field trip we went to the library and ate our lunch on the lawn. It was a beautiful fall day! The older kids went to a friends house and Avery and I went to decorate Keith's office. Tonight we had a great dinner then we finally cooked our pumpkin so we couls make our pumpkin muffins tomorrow. We also made our caramel apples. The kids loved it but it was quite sticky so we ended up cutting up the apples so we could eat them better. I was afraid I would lose a filling!









No comments: