Friday, December 14, 2007

A Quiet Day



Today was kind of a quiet day at home. We woked some more on our Christmas lapbooks and they finally got them done. Kaylee really enjoyed doing this. I think I am going to start doing this all the time. It makes learning a little more fun! Avery is not feeling well today and has been running a small temp. I think I might have to take her in tomorrow if she is not better. We have not been to the doctor yet since we moved. Since it will be Saturday I will just have to take her to urgent care. Also today the kids worked some more on their christmas chains. They wrote our bible verse from Luke 2:14 ; One word on each link. Well I am off now to do some shopping without a few little ones helping me. I am hoping to get done with my shopping soon!

Here are a couple pictures from the other day when Kaylee opened her animal clinic and groomer. It was so cute!

No comments: