Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Break





Well after much deliberation I have decided we are taking our Chrismas Break. I wanted to school through this week but there is just so much going on that it wasn't going to happen. The kids have been doing some extra each day so it will all balance out. Avery is feeling all better so I am so glad about that! After her horrible virus that landed her in the hospital and the cancer scare, I get a little nervous when she gets sick. This week will be busy with craft times and baking and our homeschool Christmas party on Wednesday. We are going to a nursing home to sing before our party. I think I am going to have the kids make something to give them. On another note Kaylee's reading has just taken off! It is just amazing to see. She reads every sign, every store, even reads the labels on her clothes! I am so proud wtching her be proud of herself. Well, I am off to bake with the girls. Here are a few pictures from last week.


No comments: