Tuesday, December 16, 2008

sickness~

It has been quite a weekend here. We have been fighting the crud. It started with Avery then to Zack and now I have had it for a few days. I am hoping to not have to go get antibiotics again. We have still been working on our Christmas stuff around here. The girls and I made buckeye balls and then today we made our applesauce ornaments. They turned out pretty cute and smell great too, We have some made 10 years ago that still smell great.
Today Zack went ice skating for the first time. He was so excited. I thought it would be frustrating for him but he did awesome! He was going so fast! Of course everyting he tries to do he is good at. He fell a couple times and now claims he has a sore bottom. He wants to go again and now the girls want to go too. Although if Avery goes I will have to put on skates and I don't think I have done that since I was about 6. At least they have walkers out there! Here are a few pictures!







No comments: