Saturday, September 20, 2008

Over the hill!

Well I am finally "over the hill". It is a small one but a hill no less! Yesterday I turned the big 30! It is funny how I used to think 30 was old but now I see my life is still getting started! The is so much more to come. I spent my day with the kids and we went to the county fair. I will post those pictures tomorrow. We had a great time! That night we went across the street to our neighbors for a BBQ for Kaylee's friends' birthday. It was fun and we didn't get home until after eleven. My wonderful husband got me some beautiful roses and balloons. The kids all made cards and pictures for me. I also got some great things in the mail. I got a new fiesta dish set. a new movie, a goft card for a restaurant and some money! Tonight Keith and Kaylee made me a birthday cake and then we all camped out in the living room for our family night. It was a great birthday and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me this year!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!