Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A haircut and back to school

So Zack got a haircut yesterday. He told the guy what he wanted. This is the before picture:



And this is the after:


I really don't see that much difference. He told the guy it was great. I though he needed to go shorter. Oh well. The funny thing is when he saw his before picture he said I miss my long hair. He is so funny! He wanted to cut it be cause he wants to be on the swim team. We will see if we can fit another activity on our schedule!
This is the most beautiful sunset I have seen. The sunsets here are amazing! God is good!
Here are some pictures of the kids back to school! They were glad to get started! I hope this continues all year. We will be doing some fun things. First we have to finish our desert animals lapbooks and then we will do one on the olympics. Avery thinks she is so big this year since she is in pre-school. I hope we have a great year!















No comments: