Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Zack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Look how long those 10 fingers are!


Here is Zack's first picture as a 10 year old!


I cannot believe that a decade has passed since my baby boy was born. It doesn't seem like that much time has passed. He was such a delightful baby and has grown into such a sweet young man. He is so excited to grow up I only wish I could slow him down just a little bit. I am so glad I decided to home school him. I love the quality time we share and that he can tell me anything. I hope it continues through his teenage years. So in honor of my sweet boy's (now young man's) birthday here are ten things I love about Zack:





1. He is always up for hugs and kisses. (unless his friends are around)



2. He is the best big brother to his sisters.



3. He will help a friend in need.



4. He loves to go to church and learn about God.



5. He always compliments me on my cooking. (great future husband)



6. He LOVES animals.



7. He is very sensitive.



8. He is funny and likes to tell jokes.



9. He is so smart and always likes to learn about the things around him.



10. Zack is my first born and will always hold a special place in m heart!

I LOVE YOU ZACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: