Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well the baby of the family is now 4! Although if you ask her she is still 3 beacuse she doesn't want to be four because four is stupid. Anyone who knows Avery has heard this all before. She always has opinion about everything. I am glad she doesn't want to grow up so she can be my baby a little longer. Avery loves life and always helps me to notice things I don't usually see such as little flowers everywhere and beautiful clouds. I am so happy God brought this precious angel into our life! In honor of Avery's fourth birthday here are four things I love about Avery:

1. Avery loves to laugh and brings joy to our lives!

2. Avery is so caring when someone is hurt or sick.

3. She loves to give compliments out to others. (about their hair or outfit or jewelry.)

4. She is very girly and loves to wear beautiful dresses, but also is not afraid to burp and get dirty!

So thank you Avery for bringing such joy and laughter to our lives! We love you!

No comments: