Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Life

Well it has been a long time since I felt like writing anything on here. Sometimes things happen in life that knocks you down. For awhile I was feeling so down and like I had no hope. Now I can honestly say I have joy again. I have hope for the future. I can breathe. I can enjoy life. I can smile. I have peace. For all these things I am thankful to my Heavenly Father. I can put all my faith and hope in Him and He will never let me down.
The kids and I are having a great time visiting up in Kansas City. We have seen all of our family and friends. We have traveled to Colorado, Wichita and St. Louis. We have gotten to see our baby cousins and Kaylee has turned out to be quite the babysitter! She loves caring for the babies. The kids are looking forward to Easter and the egg hunts. Zack is looking forward to playing basketball with his uncles.
Thank you to all who have been praying for us! It means so much to know so many people care! We deeply miss all of our friends back home in Arizona and can't wait to see you!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Ash,

If anyone can pull thru tough times it would be you. You are a VERY strong woman and you know which way you want to go and what you want in life. And it's not material things. Life will turn around for you! You are being guided and I think you know that. We miss you deeply here in AZ! Enjoy your time with family and friends. Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Ashley--we are continuing to pray for your strength and the kids too. We all miss you terribly!! I am so encouraged to hear that you are taking care of yourself and that you know how much you are loved by your Father and your friends! See you soon my friend,
Tera