Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our weekend

Since Keith was going to be gone for Saturday night the kids and I decided to go have some fun as well. We went down to Phoenix and found a great hotel with a pool and hot tub. We did alot of swimming (outside I might add!) and then we went to the zoo. I love my kids and I love spending time with them. It was so nice to hear that this was the best weekend of their lives! A lot of pictures follow and a warning to my midwest friends, you might get a little jealous!



My kids!

We had to ride the merry go round!

Kaylee at the little people barn.

Avery looking cute!

My little turtle.

We celebrated this little girl's 3rd birthday today

Super Star!

Zack favorite part is touching the stingrays. This time we got to feed them!

Zack hanging out at the pool

Feeding the stingrays

Kaylee taking a dip!

The girls!

No comments: