Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!




Today is my firstborn daughter's birthday! It is so hard to believe she is seven. How I hate to see my children grow but it is so sweet to see her turning into a such a nice young lady. And when I look back and say "where did the time go?" I will know because we have spent them together. Kaylee wanted a dog party this year. It was a lot of fun. We dug up dog bones in the sandbox, painted dog figureines and played doggy, doggy where's your bone. She had a lot of fun playing and laughing with her friends. She had a cookie cake with pawprints on it. After her party we went to Outback to eat and as I type they are watching a movie she got for her birthday. It was such a wonderful day! So in honor of my baby's 7th birthday here are seven things I love about Kaylee:

1. She is cute as a button!
2. She is very caring and always takes care of her siblings and friends.
3. She loves wearing dresses and lip gloss, but also plays in the dirt.
4. Even when she is scared she will put on a brave face and try.
5. She loves to read and learn.
6. She always writes me little notes to tell me she loves me.
7. She loves to laugh!

Happy Birthday Kaylee and I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEE!!!!!!!!! Sorry I missed it and didn't read the blog sooner. I'm so used to getting the invitation to remind me of birthdays. No excuses, sorry, Happy Birthday!!!! Congrats on having a new 7 year old mom!!!Hugs, Jenn