Monday, February 11, 2008

sick :(





Kaylee is sick. She wasn't feeling well for a couple days. We all know Kaylee is not well when she doesn't eat. That girl loves food more than anything alse! Of course it happened the day we picked up daddy from the airport. Last night and today she has been the worse. Her temp is up to 103 and 104 and she has been caughing and gagging from some crud in her throat. I feel so bad for her. She slept in the recliner and I slept on the couch. I hope she will be better tomorrow!
On another note we got Gram to the airport safely although not on time! Since we were late her bags did not make it onto the flight. I felt so bad since it was my job to get there on time! The airport was a little confusing too so we will blame it on that.
The day after we took Gram back we drove down and picked up Keith. The kids were so excited and they all made signs for him. We were sure glad to have him home. Avery got a little sad every night and said "it just isn't right without Daddy!" I am glad that is over with. We went out to Red Lobster last night for our Valentine's meal since Zack has swimming lessons on Valentine's day.
I posted pics of Kaylee's first gymnastics class and Zack at his cub scout meeting.
I will update tomorrow!

No comments: